Millennium College of Health Technology is authorized to operate in Ondo State by Government of Ondo State through the Approval of the Ministry of Tertiary Education. The Management of the College is in regular consultation with the respective professional regulatory bodies for both accreditation and re-accreditation of our programmes. The certificate or diplomas awarded to successful graduates after passing the final professional examinations conducted by respective regulatory bodies makes them to fit in appropriately with their counterparts all over Nigeria and West Africa. Millennium College of Health Technology graduates are also eligible to undergo the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme and practice in Nigeria after satisfying all the licensing requirements of their professional regulatory bodies.
All courses currently offered by the College are duly accredited by the Federal Government authourized regulatory professional body/board in Nigeria and the National Board for Technical Education in Nigeria (NBTE).
1. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH (Accredited by the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON) and the West African Health Examination Board (WAHEB)/ National Board for Technical Education (NBTE))
2. SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH (Fully Accredited by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria). The only Private College of Health Technology in Nigeria with FULL ACCREDITATION status in Community Health Programs.
3. SCHOOL OF DENTAL HEALTH (Accredited by the Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (DTRBN) and National Board for Technical Education (NBTE))
4. SCHOOL OF DISPENSING OPTICIANRY (Accredited by the Optometrists and Dispensing Optician's Registration Board of Nigeria (ODORBN))
5. SCHOOL OF PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Accredited by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN))
6. SCHOOL OF MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (Accredited by Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN))
7. SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (Accredited by the Health Records Officer Registration Board of Nigeria (HROBN) and National Board for Technical Education (NBTE))
8. SCHOOL OF HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION